|Project Title:||JOHS Adult Homeless Services|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionAmendment 1: Closing date was incorrectly stated as 11/6/2019. The correct closing date is 11/4/2019. _______________________________________________________________________________________________ PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE A pre-proposal conference for RFPQ 51-2020 will be held at 9:00 am on Monday, October 14, 2019 at the Joint Office of Homeless Services Conference Room, 721 SW Oak St. Suite 100, Portland, OR 97205. Attendance is optional but strongly encouraged. SERVICE DESCRIPTION For a complete description of the Adult Homeless Services RFPQ. please review the Buyer Attachments. These have been developed to provide suppliers with all the information required to submit a response and qualify to provide services. For a complete description of services that constitute the Adult Homeless Services, please review Buyer Attachment B.
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CBRcfcQ3rdF%2Bmpv%2FwpOIvy0cwnXxO52cdxaMdbPJsOUHVhud2Teew7PeBigaaTv9Yn1o8DIkocEWqVeF7Jh%2FAmGuyVd3OVpvfJ%2BmZQDqXziB72npfNcywagzXglXjMoqBRnzyw45xtGNo%2BCYYAs2cdbTmg4U5CSnJQ%3D%3D&tmstmp=1572843703074
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.