|Project Title:||Yeon Cooling Tower Replacement|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionMANDATORY PRE-BID CONFERENCE A MANDATORY Prebid conference is scheduled for March 4, 2019 at the Yeon Facility at 10:30am. The Yeon Facility is located is at 1620 SE 190th Street; Portland, OR 97233. Attendance is mandatory for bid eligibility. Participants will be required to sign an attendance rooster to document participation in the conference. PREQUALIFICATION The last day to submit the pre-qualification application for this Sourcing Event is 3/18/19. Please follow the pre-qualification instructions below. When submitting your pre-qualification application to email@example.com, please also copy Lawrence.firstname.lastname@example.org. PRE-QUALIFICATION INSTRUCTIONS: All persons desiring to bid for contracts requiring prequalification shall submit a completed prequalification application to the Multnomah County Purchasing office via email to email@example.com. Such statements shall be received at least 10 days prior to the date that bids are due. BIDDERS ARE REQUIRED TO PRE-QUALIFY PRIOR TO BIDDING IN THE REQUIRED CLASS FOR AT LEAST THE AMOUNT OF THE BID. FAILURE TO DO SO SHALL RESULT IN REJECTION OF BID. Further information concerning compliance with prequalification requirements is available on the Purchasing website: https://multco.us/purchasing/public-works and/or from Purchasing, 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 125 Portland, Oregon 97214, (503) 988-5111. SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS PRACTICES Reuse, salvage or recycle as much waste materials as economically feasible. Minimize waste disposal in landfills. Obtain maximum utilization of State of Oregon certified MWESB firms. BID DOCUMENTS All documents for this bid, contract terms and conditions, and project manual are available for view and download on the Buyer Attachments page of this Sourcing Event. The Buyer Attachments page includes the following: Bidding Pages Project Manual including Sample Contract Drawings
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CEhmCAv75RncH25Q5lgnjhhUNxDSRlq%2Bv%2BaLki5obAFTXqiyEtNs2EgbQ%2FbYTjBF%2BcbVOZdBd8sgWN3GJrC1Zr57klLXN1fGz0uNh4iFxGJMw%2FEWKFLg6h0Y6tYy6z9SnYSKB0j%2BQVHf6XF6kvwF7ZqSzHS5S%2BfWFQ%3D%3D&tmstmp=1553289757754
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.