|Project Title:||Generator Maintenance and Repair Services|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionPRE-BID CONFERENCE There is no pre-bid conference for this Sourcing Event. SPECIFICATIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS See document titled, "Attachment 1 Specifications and Additional Requirements," in Buyer's Attachments. Enter all your pricing into Chart A in the document titled, "Attachment 2 Bid Form" and upload it as a Supplier Attachment to submit your bid. The total of Chart A will be entered as the Bid Price in the items Section P1.1 Contract Maintenance Costs - Chart A from Bid Form. PREVAILING WAGE RATES DO APPLY TO THIS SOLICITATION The wage rates to be paid are set forth in Prevailing Wage Rates on Public Works Contracts in Oregon, which is incorporated by reference. Copies are available from any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the Bureau of Labor and Industries. Copies are also available on the bureau's webpage at www.oregon.gov/boli. RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE Contractor shall utilize and encourage the use of energy efficient appliances. Contractor shall plan for route optimization in providing services. Contractor shall make a reasonable effort to include diverse suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors in the conduct of your business and supply chain. BID DOCUMENTS All documents for this bid are available for view and download on the Buyer Attachments page of this Sourcing Event. The Buyer Attachments page includes the following: Responding to a Sourcing Event - MMP Supplier Guide Procedural Instructions (Bids) Attachment 1 Specifications and Additional Requirements Attachment 2 Bid Form Sample Contract Cooperative Purchasing Vendor Agreement BID SUBMISSION Bids must be submitted electronically through this Sourcing Event. Enter all your pricing into Chart A in the document titled, "Attachment 2 Bid Form" and upload it as a Supplier Attachment to submit your bid. The total of Chart A will be entered as the Bid Price in the items Section P1.1 Contract Maintenance Costs - Chart A from Bid Form.
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CDhWKjsBWyyp06jjW9qBRU0GjAKtlm1zzLa4PubC8tYUgRRL3HHv6noGhLZrzCuYzywRahn7YuR0824ny2mbpvVmTQmTKaYjrjTz%2Bnsv8F9PiWiJ0%2B2yiLW3F%2F03vGmdaVMsYJLRKVd0%2Flkni9qsmzkMN9lGXopPaQ%3D%3D&tmstmp=1558757581253
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.