|Project Title:||Sellwood Piling and Ramp Removal|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionBID DOCUMENTS: All bid documents can be found on the Buyer Attachments page of this event. ENGINEER'S ESTIMATEThe Engineer's Estimate for this project is $60,000 to $100,000SUBMITTING BIDSBids must be submitted on paper and time stamped by the date and time listed in the bid document. Bids submitted electronically or after the deadline shall be rejected.CLARIFICATIONSSubmit requests for clarification by e-mail to the Sr. Contract Specialist at the e-mail address listed in the Bid Document. Do not submit through this Marketplace system.LOCALLY FUNDED PROJECTThis project is funded by Multnomah County, and subject to requirements described in the bid documents including, but not limited to:â Oregon Prevailing WageBIDDER CHECKLISTSubmit all items in a sealed envelope to Multnomah County Purchasing, 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 125, Portland, OR 97214 by the date and time listed in the bid documents. Electronic submission is not allowed for this bid.â Bid Form filled out, any addenda acknowledged and Bid signed;â Bid Schedule completed and total amount in words printed;â Bid Bond submitted; andâ State of Oregon First-Tier Subcontractor Disclosure Form submitted (may be submitted with bid).
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CJ5hRYXQgZjTPx9waeoACkTZEiOSeoGMw7ZYh97qKgKlbyHEQxhBGcPQZdYUOL7A%2F9zcB5c90rZJaL0PxaYoKFFXbmFY2tgGZ4lyfkN%2B1Boje549PqmHud9M%2Bv4O0eIy556EOn9dlpn0iRxzIVnMgRr%2FCP7nnhToUw%3D%3D&tmstmp=1561003726566
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.