|Project Title:||A&E and Related Services for Stark St Multimodal Connections|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionPRE-PROPOSAL MEETING An optional pre-proposal conference will be held Thursday July 11, 2019 at 10:00 am at Multnomah Building, 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 126, Portland Oregon, 97214. Attendance is NOT mandatory. The pre-proposal is to provide additional information regarding this solicitation and answer questions proposers may have. Proposers are cautioned the official RFP requirements will change only by written addenda issued by the county. DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS or CLARIFICATIONSAll questions or requests for clarification must be received by the date and time listed in the sourcing event and emailed to the Procurement Analyst listed as the Single Point of Contact identified on page 1 of the Request for Proposal. Questions submitted after the deadline or by other methods will not be answered. SUBMITTING PROPOSALSProposals must be submitted on paper and time stamped by the date and time listed in the sourcing event. Proposals submitted electronically or after the deadline shall be rejected. FEDERALLY FUNDED PROJECT This work is subject to Federal requirements described in the Request for Proposals document including, but not limited to: Title VI Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Davis-Bacon and Oregon Prevailing Wage PROPOSAL DOCUMENTS All proposal documents for this event are available on the Buyer Attachment page of this sourcing event. The Buyer Attachment page includes the following: Request for Proposal (RFP) Attachment C - Sample Contract PROPOSER CHECKLIST See Section 2.4 of the Request for Proposals Document for detailed submittal requirements. Submit all items in a sealed and time-stamped envelope to the Multnomah Building, 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 125, Portland, OR 97214 by the date and time listed in the bid documents. Electronic submission is not allowed for this bid. Proposal shall contain: Signed Proposal Coversheet Response to Evaluation Criteria Questions Subcontractor Solicitation and Utilization Report (SSUR) Conflict of Interest Disclosure
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CKdoaQAiVj3gqlFUumwNyeSVgmzzjMHeZQakie9cqSaq0%2FzKQaIsAL7BzG33kI92XkQRXDg5dtKame9hI8ky02fIJ514qpVGL01BwwsFQXZs5NGImW1oW3y9q0uG6rM7DdfZcmkZOrljf3wWf75AM%2Ffq%2Bckdlfq8xA%3D%3D&tmstmp=1563251388166
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.