|Project Title:||Turnabout Delivery Carts|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionPre-Proposal Conference There will not be a pre-proposal conference for this sourcing event. INTRODUCTION The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office runs a Laundry for its 1,192 Inmates housed within two jail facilities. The Laundry typically produces over 818,000 pounds of laundry annually. The Turn About Carts are used to deliver and distribute clean clothing items to the jail. This carts design and cubic feet storage capacity has proven to be a durable high functioning piece of equipment. SCOPE OF WORK Seeking bids for (10) Commercial Turnabout Delivery Carts 650NX: 48 CF Capacity Dimensions-28Wx55.5HX 55D. This is a 1 piece molded construction, reinforced bottom, heavy duty Performa casters, caster thread guards, 2 chest handles, drain holes, 2 removable shelves, shelves slant back 2.5", converts to a bin cart, nestable. This Turnabout Deliver Cart should include (2) Shelves. Color: Green. Bidder will also indicated the warranty coverage on the cart. Once Bid is awarded and official notifications made, delivery should be made as soon as possible, within 45 days. Delivery Address: Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, 2955 NE 172nd Place, Portland Or., 97230. RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE We are seeking packaging materials that reduce consumption of materials, maximize recycled fiber, responsible virgin fiber, rapidly renewable fiber, waste fiber, and other innovative materials that promote cleaner production, use and disposal or the ability for clean recycling ad remanufacturing. BID DOCUMENTS All documents for this bid are available for view and download on the Buyer Attachments page of this Sourcing Event. The Buyer Attachments page includes the following: Responding to a Sourcing Event-MMP Supplier Guide Procedural Instructions Image/Description BID SUBMISSION Bids must be submitted electronically through this Sourcing Event.
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CIcB%2FTlUb6ThppU31Ct4DvJIsnpzsZ2tjkXQ2hcBj5MGRni25B0exgQWFGQieDwjEGdFfe1xbC6m5%2BlyX8Re8UPK6VE%2Fs8%2B0aJKqD3uK%2Bb8rwtq6PyVYY1D3y8sh6lzEP3SK2OlZ9CpXGzsfufNVlAeKhjDrW7BxpQ%3D%3D&tmstmp=1579410114995
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.