|Project Title:||Abatement Services|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionPRE-BID CONFERENCE There is no pre-bid conference for this Bid. SPECIFICATIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS Specifications and additional requirements are in Buyer Attachments in a document titled "Attachment 1 - Specifications and Additional Requirements." PREVAILING WAGE RATES APPLY The provisions of section 13 of the Contract concerning payment of prevailing wage do apply to this Contract. The wage rates to be paid are set forth in Prevailing Wage Rates for Public Works Contracts in Oregon effective January 1, 2020 which is incorporated by reference. Copies are available from any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the Bureau of Labor and Industries. Copies are also available on the bureau's webpage at www.oregon.gov/boli. RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE Contractor shall plan for route optimization in providing services. Contractor shall make a reasonable effort to include diverse suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors in the conduct of your business and supply chain. BID DOCUMENTS All documents for this bid are available for view and download on the Buyer Attachments page of this Sourcing Event. The Buyer Attachments page includes the following: Procedural Instructions How to Complete and Submit a Response to a Sourcing Event - MMP Supplier Guide Attachment 1 - Specifications and Additional Requirements. Attachment 2 - Bid Form Sample Contract Cooperative Purchasing Vendor Agreement BID SUBMISSION Bids must be submitted electronically through this Sourcing Event. Enter all your pricing into the document titled, "Attachment 2 - Bid Form" and upload it as an attachment to Question 2.1. The total bid price, from Attachment 2, will be entered as the Bid Price in the Items Section S1.1. Supplier must complete Attachment 3 - Cooperative Purchasing Vendor Agreement and upload it as an attachment to Question 2.2. CONTRACT AWARD As a result of this sourcing event process, Multnomah County intends to offer County Contracts on a requirements basis to up to five (5) of the lowest bidders who meet minimum requirements per section. Multiple contractors may be selected to perform work on a project deemed cost effective by County.
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CDp%2F%2F4UEgcPfpNUfiw8R9HuBQO7kD%2FUeMcRD1Hf4bWtBunfwUuhkrxq%2BpugdDbsN%2F7DRhcOXbfde5t1YtSpelbdrt2pCfYwCmd300b6fO9G692XMOpIi69JfDQp7ir59zJ8LrZrKUz34n9BpKR9tC8oBtDIeMjyBcQ%3D%3D&tmstmp=1583212059682
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.