|Project Title:||160 lb Washer Extractor|
|Issued by:||Multnomah County view agency website|
DescriptionPRE-BID CONFERENCE There will not be a Pre-Bid conference for this sourcing event. INTRODUCTION The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office runs a laundry facility for it's 1,192 inmates. This facility normally products over 818,000 pounds of laundry annually. SCOPE OF WORK Seeking Bids for the purchase and installation of 1 Ea. Milnor 42030 V6Z Industrial Rigid Mount Washer Extractor or equivalent. An additional machine(s) may be purchased in the future as needed. Old Washer model IPSO IHF100ANHN10U0 will need to be removed from the laundry prior to installing new machine. Washer Extractor, to be off loaded on site and moved into place . See Picture page under Buyers Attachments. All Leveling, bolting and grout to be done also according to Manufacturer's specifications. Supplier should state delivery time frame, and warranty coverage. See the price bid sheet under Buyer Attachments. Per Oregon State code, installation does not include final electrical connections and utility connections. This will be done by County Facility Services. Startup and operational training is required. Electrical and utility connections will be coordinated and scheduled with facility personnel to be in place on the date of installation. Delivery address is 11540 NE Inverness Drive, Portland, Oregon 97220 POC Laundry Manager Chris Wingerd. Phone number 503-988-5272. RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE Equipment should extend Linen life by the use of 6 inch ribs and a large cylinder and holding a 24 Cu. Ft. volume providing optimum washing and rinsing action. Equipment should by using an intermediate extract cycle reduce water consumption by spinning out suds prior to rinse operation. BID DOCUMENTS All documents for this bid are available for view and download on the Buyer Attachments page of this Sourcing Event. The Buyer Attachments page includes the following: Procedural Instructions Sample Contract BID SUBMISSION Bids must be submitted electronically through this Sourcing Event.
About Multnomah County
Multnomah County cares about equity in purchasing and contracting. We are committed to working with State Certified Firms and encourages Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business (MWESB), Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) firms and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) to compete for our contracting opportunities.
If you'd like to know more about our MWESB outreach programs, please visit https://multco.us/purchasing/minority-women-and-emerging-small-business.
You can find the authoritative listing for procurement opportunities on our Bids and Opportunities webpage, https://multco.us/purchasing/bids-proposal-opportunities.
If your firm is interested in an opportunity posted on our webpage, we'd love to hear from you. Here's how:
- First, read over the opportunity description.
- Next, go to the Multnomah County Bids and Opportunities page for this specific solicitation: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/ViewSourcingEvent?AuthToken=0%3AAES2%23CEndVB8%2Bjj1m1T8twr%2BYmzqG%2FmIG%2BGIJ4XwauBSS2KdiSyOzdMY8ft83YIY3cS1g%2FXXFdxVofYRIzp7QddwN2C2fHaYQdWoOJVXSyoFDzXAD%2FhiLnSyk9nLqJ67byG0nxjx6%2FLtgFCHx4wB2pdgaU7ESkgemEVISyQ%3D%3D&tmstmp=1582693507330
- Please review all of our solicitation documents carefully, to ensure that the opportunity is is a good fit for your firm!
- Register for the solicitation here. This will ensure you receive any addenda or updates that we may post from time to time.
- That's it! You'll receive an email confirming your interest. If you have questions, please contact the Purchasing Contact assigned to the project, or visit our Contact Us page.
Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. We look forward to hearing from you. Whether this is your first bid proposal, or you've worked with us before, we look forward to doing business with you.